We provide all types of solution under this category to offer one-stop experience- from shopfronts, automatic doors, frameless shopfronts, wooden shopfronts, roller shutters, Bi-folding doors, Aluminium doors, curtain waling to security and fire/ exit doors.
We have our facility located at **************************************. With years of expertise gained through multiple installations; we are all geared up to offer you complete shopfront solutions with world-class quality and unique designs…come, experience United Shopfront!
Basic principles of Shopfront design that we follow:
These principles set parameters to encourage ideas and imagination for developing unique designs at the same time by addressing the visual impact on building or street to offer uniformity, should not appear as a standalone unit.
- Successfully integrated into the surrounding by respecting the existing landscape
- Working towards street scenery or view
- Clear identity
- Conserve historical value, if any
- Visually separate from another property
- Maintain existing elements- like each floor is clearly marked
- Symmetrical designs to relate with levels or structures
- Easily accessible entrances and exit points
- High quality of material and craftsmanship
- Highly visible facia with right proportion
- Disability friendliness as per Disability discrimination act 1995
- Preserving the historic and architectural interests of the listed areas or properties.
- Follow current standards of Building regulations where applicable
- Recessed doorways for increased window area and larger display
- Outward opening of the doors which are easily distinguishable
- Doors should be easy to open or can be automatic
- Revolving doors to be avoided